Application Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Develops proper bearing products by studying customer requirements.
- In charge of all PPAP information.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Must be willing to travel internationally to all CCTY Bearing locations.
- Must be able to analyze bearing failures and discover the failure mode.
- Must be able to use Solid Works.
- Must have a complete understanding of bearing manufacturing.
- Must understand self-lubricating bushings, plain bearings, ball joints, tie rods, deep groove ball bearings, roller bearings.
- Contributes to team effort by accompanying the sales team on customer visits, participating in discussions and working to solve unique customer needs.
Application Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree from four-year university
- Minimum of five years of bearing design experience
- Good communication skills